By reading this you may know about the following,
- The Recent Job Circular of the Department of Social Services of Bangladesh
- Job Notices
- Exam Circular
- Admit Card
- Job Application Process.
Somaj Seba Odhidoptor: DSS Govt. BD Job Circular 2020 job circular has been published.
This circular also known as dss gov bd job circular, somaj seba officer job circular, somaj Seba odhidoptor job circular,DSS job circular, www DSS gov bd, union somaj korma job circular
www dss gov bd application form, DSS job circular etc.
The Department of Social Services or DSS is under the Ministry of Social Welfare (MosSW) in Bangladesh. It was established in 1961 and it plays a vital role in the welfare of the vulnerable groups of the society such as poor and marginalized people without any economic advantage.
This department tries to empower those people by building their self reliance and sustainable development.
Responsibilities of DSS:
- Social protection for the vulnerable group of the society.
- Socio economic development through rehabilitation and reintegration.
- Human resource development and community empowerment reducing the effect of poverty.
- Arranging special support to the persons with disabilities (PWDs), destitute, orphans or the poor people.
- To reduce the hardcore poverty through the development of human resource.
- Organize the poorest segment of the country and aware them about their rights, problems and requirements.
- Helping them to build their own capacity of self-reliance and economic sustainability.
- Protecting senior citizens, persons with disabilities, widows, marginalized people, and the vulnerable children of the country.
Application Starts: 07.09.2020 from 11.00 am.
DSS Govt. BD Job Circular has been published on September 1, 2020
|No.||Job Roles and Salaries||Vacancies||Educational Qualification and Experiences|
|10||Field Supervisor (Shthai Rajasow) BDT 10,200-24680 (Grade-14)||18||a) Four years of honours having at least a second class.|
b) Computer literacy certification.
c) Departmental candidates’ age limit is 35.
|13||Office Assistant cum Computer Typist (Shthai Rjasaow) BDT 9,300-22490/- (Grade 16)||32||a) At least HSC|
b) Computer Literacy:
Bengali 20 WPM (Scale of 10 Minutes)
English 20 WPM.
Bengali 20 Marks
General Knowledge 15.
Total : 70 Marks.
c) Departmental candidates’ age limit is 40.
|19||Boroviya (Shthai Rajasow) BDT 9300-22,490/- (Grade 16)||12||a) At least HSC with second division.|
b) Having experience in sports and cultural activities will be preferred.
|21||Teacher (Shthai Rajasow)||11||a) At least HSC with second division.|
Application Fee: (No. 1-26) = 112 tk. (No. 27-37) = 56 tk.
Payment Method: Teletalk.
1st phase SMS: DSS <space> User ID (Send 16222)
2nd phase SMS: DSS <space> YES <space> PIN (Send 16222)
Apply Now: dss.teletalk.com.bd
Application Process Ends: 27.09.2020 at 12.00 pm .
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS):
Who is the Director General of DSS at present?
Mr. Sheikh Rafikul Islam is the Director General of Department of Social Services in Bangladesh at present. (Information updated on 20th September, 2020)
When was Department of Social Services established in Bangladesh?
Department of Social Services was established in 1961.
Hello, this is Mahmudur Rahman, a reporter by nature and a teacher by profession. I am happily hitched with sharing real-time news with my news website. I believe authentic news is the most important thing to share.