English Grammar Exercises: Main Verb _ Have, Has, Had _Part 1
A. Circle the main verbs in the following sentences.
- They have a beautiful fountain in front of their house.
- He has tasks to fulfill.
- John had a car three years ago.
- I have a little brother.
- My father has a green car.
B. Choose the correct option from the brackets and fill in the blanks.
- Rana _____ (has/have) his personal motor-bike.
- The two boys _____ (has/have) very short hair.
- Shiva _____ (has/had) a very smaller living room in his previous house.
- I _____ (has/have) kept the pencils.
- The class captain _____ (has/have) all the school notes.
C. Fill in the blanks using have, has or had correctly. Use the given clues in the brackets.
- Mr. Daniel _____ 5 daughters. (present time)
- The new house _____ a beautiful garden. (present time)
- Two of my sisters _____ pet dogs. (present time)
- George _____ a cat a few years ago.
- He _____ a dog at present. (past time/present time)
- Kate _____ a doll when she was a kid. (past time)
Note: You can download the image below for printing as a worksheet. Thank you.
Mahmud Sir is a Professional English Teacher in Khulna, Bangladesh. He teaches the English Language and Grammar to the students of English Medium, HSC, University Admission, and Job Examination in his offline academic English Batches in Sonadanga, Khulna. He also has an effective English Speaking and Writing Course online. Learn from the best English teacher in Bangladesh.
Contact: MahmudSir4English@gmail.com (+88 01952 885 421)