Bangladesh Army job circular has been published for the officer. Bangladesh army job circular for diploma engineer can be got here later when it will be published on the official website of the Bangladesh Army. Bangladesh army job circular sainik will be published soon too.
By the Bangladesh army circular new job opportunities will be unveiled.
Bangladesh’s army job circular is generally published many times in a year. Bangladesh army current circular you will get below now. Bangladesh Army civil circular will be published here when it will be published on the main website later. Bangladesh military job circular awares to the candidates about the latest job opportunities.
Bangladeshi army circular informs us about one of the cherished career opportunities of our country.
About Bangladesh Army:
Bangladesh Army is always ready to protect the sovereignty of Bangladesh as a motherland. Bangladesh Army has its own structure and organized into units. Every unit has its own leaders with reporting structure.
This defense organization of the country is made of soldiers, Non-commissioned Officers (NCOs), Warrant Officers, and Commissioned Officers who are upholding the dignity of Bangladesh through their deeds in home and abroad.
You can apply using SMS/Online.
Bangladesh Senabahini Army Education Core (Army Education Corps-AEC) is taking Job Application from the qualified legal citizens of Bangladesh.
Application Process Starts at 27th September, 2020
Bangladesh Army Job Circular October 2020
Apply Online: army.teletalk.com.bd
Application Deadline: 25th October, 2020
If you want to apply as a Commissioned Officer then you must fulfill the following requirements.
- Your age must be between 17-21 years for joining military academy for training. 18-22 years if you want to serve soldiers in Bangladesh Armed Foreces.
- Must be a Bangladeshi citizen.
- Candidate must be unmarried.
- For BMA Long Course educational requirement is having SSC and HSC with one GPA-5.0 and another at least GPA-4.5 according to rules. If you come from English Medium Background then you must have 03xA & 3xB grade out of 06 subjects in ‘O’ level and 02xB grade out of 02 subjects in ‘A’ level OR at least 02xA; 3xB; 1xC grade out of 06 subjects in ‘O’ level and 01xA & 01xB grade out of 02 subjects in ‘A’ level.
You must have the minimal physical fitness described below.
- The minimum height will be 1.63 meters / 5ft 4 inches.
- Weight at least 50 KG or 110 pounds.
- Chest in normal form 0.76 Meter or 30 Inch and in expanded form 0.81 Meter or 32 Inch.
- The minimum height will be 1.60 meters / 5ft 2 inches.
- Weight at least 47 KG or 104 pounds.
- Chest in normal form 0.71 Meter or 28 Inch and in expanded form 0.76 Meter or 30 Inches.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What are the duties of Soldiers and what rank can they get later in Bangladesh Army?
Soldiers perform specific tasks assigned by the higher command in the Bangladesh Army. A soldier’s rank can range from Sepoy to Sergeant during his job life.
What are the duties of Junior Commissioned Officers and what rank can they get later in Bangladesh Army?
A Junior Commissioned Officer is regarded as the senior solider of an unit. Plays various administrative duties within specific unit. Gets rank ranges from Warrant Officer to Master Warrant Officer, Honorary Lieutenant, Honorary Captain.
What are the duties of Commissioned Officers and what rank can they get later in Bangladesh Army?
A Commissioned Officer leads soldiers in all situation as a key player. We this officer as a commander, problem solver, planner and manager. They have vital ability to train and inspire other employees in the chain of command. An Commissioned Officer’s rank ranges from Second Lieutenant to General, the highest command of the Army.
Hello, this is Mahmudur Rahman, a reporter by nature and a teacher by profession. I am happily hitched with sharing real-time news with my news website. I believe authentic news is the most important thing to share.